Terms & Conditions
Delivering your order in a timely and accurate manner is very important to us, we recognise that time is of the essence and it is essential that your printer is always ready and working. Should you experience a problem with a product ordered through InkXpress, please call us immediately on 02 9450 2093, and we will work quickly with you to keep you printing!
I. If your order is not received, please contact us as soon as possible and no later than 7 days from the date of order.
II. If your order is incorrect, damaged or items missing, please notify us immediately and no later than 7 days after receipt.
- Items ordered and supplied incorrectly must be in original, un-opened and undamaged packaging.
- Incorrectly ordered items must be returned in original, un-opened and undamaged packaging at the customer’s expense, within 7 days of purchase and a re-stocking fee apply.
- Items no longer required, must be returned in original, un-opened and undamaged packaging within 7 days of purchase at the customer’s expense. Re-stocking fees apply.
- Once a return has been approved an RA number (return authorisation) will be issued. When product has been returned and processed a credit or if agreed a refund will be issued
- All printers sold through InkXpress or PrinterXpress are sold under a strict DOA (dead on arrival) policy, meaning that all faults must be notified within 7 days of receipt. After this time, the manufacturer must be contacted and an authorisation letter granted for the return of the item. Sorry we can not make exceptions to this.
- Printers being returned within the DOA (dead on arrival) period can be returned at InkXpress or PrinterXpress expense. After this period, the printer must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- No longer needed items, must be returned within 7 days of purchase under customer's expense. Re-stocking fees may apply.
- Once a return has been approved and the return processed a store credit or if agreed a refund will be issued no later than 7 days after the receipt of the product. If a refund has been agreed then this can take several days for the amount to show in your bank account or credit card statement.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay for all return shipping costs where the item is being returned due to a change of mind or has been incorrectly ordered. InkXpress will cover all associated freight costs for incorrectly supplied or faulty product.
Manufacturer Specific Return Guidelines:
Most times we find that although it appears to be a cartridge related problem a quick call to the manufacturer concerned can help trouble shoot the issue. More often than not the issue can be resolved through their own technical support department.
Most manufacturer specific returns will require the faulty item to be sent for evaluation, along with a print/test sample, a copy of the original tax invoice or proof of purchase and a print configuration report with all toner and drum returns. Some manufacturers require the weight to be above a minimum return weight and all will usually check items for refilling, remanufacturing and tampering. All of which will void any warranty the item may have. Please contact the manufacturer for specific returns information.
We know that time is of the essence and it is essential that your printer is always ready and working, so if you have a problem with a product ordered through InkXpress, please call us immediately on 02 9450 2093 and we will do our best to resolve it quickly.
Instore return option?
You can return items to our office Monday to Friday, between 9am - 5pm at:
48 /23 Narabang Way,
Belrose NSW 2085
3. Refunds and Store Credits
When items are returned to Inkxpress our policy is to issue store credits for all items so that they can be reordered through our web site.
Credits are available in your customer account and will be available at the payment page as an alternative payment method.
4. Payment Methods and Fees
Inkxpress accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and bank transfer payments. We don’t add surcharges to any credit card payments.
I. Customers paying by bank transfer payments should email receipts to avoid delays with the order being despatched:
II. Bank transfer payments will only be released when cleared funds are in our account, which normally takes 48 hours from time of payment.
5. Delivery Times
Partnering with Star Track Express and Australia Post enables us to reach all capital cities and major cities next day. Some other areas could be outside of this network so we strongly recommend that you visit the following websites to see whether their next day network reaches your location.
I. Next day delivery applies to in stock orders that are placed through the web site before 3pm Sydney time.
II. Express delivery only applies to orders under 5kg in dead weight.
III. Printers cannot be delivered using the express network due to size and weight. For detailed shipping times please call 02 9450 2093
IV. All deliveries are made Monday to Friday and are shipped on Business days only, excluding Public Holidays.
6. Shipping Fees
All orders over $85 including GST are shipped free of charge. Any orders under $85 are delivered for a cost of $8.50 including GST.
7. Re-Delivery Fees
Should an item be returned due to an incorrect address or the item not being claimed, we then reserve the right to pass on the redelivery fee to our customer and will need to be paid before the item is shipped again. A delivery fee of $8.50 applies to all orders that are being cancelled due to being returned to Inkxpress due to an incorrect address or the items not being claimed.
8. Website Stock Data
Stock levels on the web site are indicative only and are updated on a daily basis. Stock can fluctuate dramatically on fast moving items.
9. Pricing Updates
All pricing is updated frequently and tracks our last direct cost, fluctuations are to be expected.
I. Inkxpress reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders that cannot be fulfilled at the published price.
10. Offers and Discounts
From time to time Inkxpress runs offers and discounts on items or orders placed through our web site. To keep up to date with these offers please subscribe to our newsletter.
11. Errors and Omissions
While every attempt to ensure that all product information and specifications are correct at time of publication mistakes do happen. Please report all issues to email@example.com